What is the role
As a Motion Graphics Designer for BITCADET, you’ll create compelling
video ads for our e-commerce clients’ digital advertising campaigns. You’ll
work closely with marketing teams to develop eye-catching and memorable
visual content that drives engagement and conversions.
What to expect
This job is remote. You’ll collaborate with international teams and use
industry-leading animation and editing tools to produce high-quality video
You’ll be using:
- Adobe After Effects for motion graphics and animation
- Adobe Premiere Pro for video editing
- Illustrator and Photoshop for asset creation
- Storyboarding and conceptualizing video ad ideas
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience in motion graphics design, preferably in ecommerce
- Strong portfolio showcasing video ad projects
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro,
- High School diploma
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Passion for creating engaging and visually stunning video content
BITCADET was founded on our dedication to both clients and employees. We are a progressive digital consulting company offering people what they really want in their jobs – complex problems coupled with interesting solutions, collaborative in-person and digital learning environments, a dedication towards autonomy with a focus on client satisfaction, and the promise to always keep it interesting. We seek to not just employ people, but to encourage them to grow through their work with us.
Our clients are industry leaders in manufacturing. We’re helping them digitize their processes, bringing them closer to their customers with more efficiency, and better outcomes. We help them solve problems they never thought possible.
What we value
At BITCADET, we place a premium on diversity, inclusion, and equity. We believe the best results are achieved through collaborative approaches from people of a variety backgrounds. We value people who know how to both work on a team and show results.
How to apply
Please submit your resume with a cover letter explaining why you want to work for BITCADET.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BITCADET is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.