What is the role
As an user experience designer for BITCADET you’ll be working to help drive and design the digital future of manufacturing. From designing eCommerce platforms to interfaces for internal staff, you’ll be encouraged to express your passion for design and your curiosity for the latest digital trends and tools in this role.
What to expect
This job is remote. You will be working with cross-functional international teams and using software to work through projects. We have frontend developers on the team, so your focus will be design.
You’ll also be:
- Translating design briefs into highly engaging and compelling design concepts, including interactive mockups using tools like Invision, or equivalent
- Conceptualizing, designing, and developing the user interface/user experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages, mobile applications, and other digital devices
- Communicating design strategy and rationale to our team, including product managers and other key stakeholders
- Collaborating with the marketing and product team in the production of captivating brand messages
- Creating designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporating user interface design standards across client and internal websites, as needed
What we are looking for
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Known ability to manage expectations of multiple shareholders
- 5+ years of design experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years working in teams
- History working in virtual environments
- Master’s degree or higher
BITCADET was founded on our dedication to both clients and employees. We are a progressive digital consulting company offering people what they really want in their jobs – complex problems coupled with interesting solutions, collaborative in-person and digital learning environments, a dedication towards autonomy with a focus on client satisfaction, and the promise to always keep it interesting. We seek to not just employ people, but to encourage them to grow through their work with us.
Our clients are industry leaders in manufacturing. We’re helping them digitize their processes, bringing them closer to their customers with more efficiency, and better outcomes. We help them solve problems they never thought possible.
What we value
At BITCADET, we place a premium on diversity, inclusion, and equity. We believe the best results are achieved through collaborative approaches from people of a variety backgrounds. We value people who know how to both work on a team and show results.
How to apply
Please submit your resume with a cover letter explaining why you want to work for BITCADET.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BITCADET is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.