What is the role
As an E-commerce Data Analyst for BITCADET, you’ll help drive growth
and optimize performance for our e-commerce clients. You’ll analyze data,
identify trends, and provide actionable insights to enhance sales,
marketing, and customer experience strategies. Your passion for datadriven decision-making will help our clients thrive in a competitive digital
What to expect
This job is remote. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional international
teams and use state-of-the-art analytics tools to uncover valuable insights.
You’ll be using:
- SQL, Python, and/or R for data analysis
- Data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI)
- Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar platforms
- A/B testing and multivariate analysis techniques
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, preferably in e-commerce
- Strong proficiency in SQL, Python, or R
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Familiarity with web analytics platforms
- High School diploma
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Passion to learn and contribute to a growing team
BITCADET was founded on our dedication to both clients and employees. We are a progressive digital consulting company offering people what they really want in their jobs – complex problems coupled with interesting solutions, collaborative in-person and digital learning environments, a dedication towards autonomy with a focus on client satisfaction, and the promise to always keep it interesting. We seek to not just employ people, but to encourage them to grow through their work with us.
Our clients are industry leaders in manufacturing. We’re helping them digitize their processes, bringing them closer to their customers with more efficiency, and better outcomes. We help them solve problems they never thought possible.
What we value
At BITCADET, we place a premium on diversity, inclusion, and equity. We believe the best results are achieved through collaborative approaches from people of a variety backgrounds. We value people who know how to both work on a team and show results.
How to apply
Please submit your resume with a cover letter explaining why you want to work for BITCADET.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BITCADET is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.