What is the role
As an account manager for BITCADET you’ll be working to help drive the digital future of manufacturing. Not only will you be fostering relationships with potential customers while maintaining client satisfaction with established customers, you’ll be working with our tech teams and learning new digital possibilities.
What to expect
This job is predominantly remote, with visits to client sites. You will be working with cross-functional international teams and using current software to help you maintain leads and customer satisfaction. You will be hosting meetings and maintaining the expectations of many parties.
You’ll also be:
- Identifying new lead potentials
- Negotiating and closing sales while meeting sales targets
- Assessing client success
- Maintaining knowledge on current digital trends and opportunities
- Participating in process improvement projects
What we are looking for
- Proven track record in lead generation and closing sales
- Track record of assuring client success
- Known ability to manage expectations of multiple shareholders
- 7+ years working in teams
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal, and strong presentation skills
- Knowledge and willingness to continually learn and understand digital trends
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelors degree or higher
- History working in digital consulting
- History of managing sales teams
- Master’s degree or higher
BITCADET was founded on our dedication to both clients and employees. We are a progressive digital consulting company offering people what they really want in their jobs – complex problems coupled with interesting solutions, collaborative in-person and digital learning environments, a dedication towards autonomy with a focus on client satisfaction, and the promise to always keep it interesting. We seek to not just employ people, but to encourage them to grow through their work with us.
Our clients are industry leaders in manufacturing. We’re helping them digitize their processes, bringing them closer to their customers with more efficiency, and better outcomes. We help them solve problems they never thought possible.
What we value
At BITCADET, we place a premium on diversity, inclusion, and equity. We believe the best results are achieved through collaborative approaches from people of a variety backgrounds. We value people who know how to both work on a team and show results.
How to apply
Please submit your resume with a cover letter explaining why you want to work for BITCADET.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BITCADET is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.