What is the role
As an administrative assistant for BITCADET you’ll be wearing many hats. From attending meetings with leading manufacturing clients to helping with billing, you’ll have new challenges every day. The key success is developing and maintaining systems that both works well for variability without losing focus on the details.
If you’re the type of person who loves a challenge and executing perfectly each time, this may be the role for you.
What to expect
This job is remote. You will be working with leadership based in Portland, OR and helping them with cross-functional international teams. You will be using modern software to help you through many of your processes.
You’ll also be:
- Performing payroll functions
- Running accounts payable and helping manage accounts receivable
- Maintaining knowledge on current digital trends and opportunities
- Participating in process improvement projects
What we are looking for
- Strong history of proven work ethic
- Previous experience with bookkeeping or accounting practices
- 3+ years of work experience
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal, and strong presentation skills
- Knowledge and willingness to continually learn and understand digital trends
- Comfort with excel
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Work history of accounts receivable or accounts payable
- History working in virtual environments
BITCADET was founded on our dedication to both clients and employees. We are a progressive digital consulting company offering people what they really want in their jobs – complex problems coupled with interesting solutions, collaborative in-person and digital learning environments, a dedication towards autonomy with a focus on client satisfaction, and the promise to always keep it interesting. We seek to not just employ people, but to encourage them to grow through their work with us.
Our clients are industry leaders in manufacturing. We’re helping them digitize their processes, bringing them closer to their customers with more efficiency, and better outcomes. We help them solve problems they never thought possible.
What we value
At BITCADET, we place a premium on diversity, inclusion, and equity. We believe the best results are achieved through collaborative approaches from people of a variety backgrounds. We value people who know how to both work on a team and show results.
How to apply
Please submit your resume with a cover letter explaining why you want to work for BITCADET.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BITCADET is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.