What is the role
As a Sales Channel Optimization Strategist for BITCADET, you’ll help ecommerce clients maximize their sales potential across various channels.
You’ll analyze channel performance, identify opportunities for growth, and
develop strategies to improve customer acquisition, conversion rates, and
What to expect
This job is remote. You’ll collaborate with international teams and use datadriven insights to optimize sales channels for our clients.
You’ll be using:
- Web analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- SQL, Python, and/or R for data analysis
- Data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI)
- Collaboration with marketing, sales, and analytics teams
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience in sales channel optimization, preferably in ecommerce
- Strong understanding of web analytics platforms
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, or R
- High School diploma
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Passion for driving sales growth and enhancing customer experience
BITCADET was founded on our dedication to both clients and employees. We are a progressive digital consulting company offering people what they really want in their jobs – complex problems coupled with interesting solutions, collaborative in-person and digital learning environments, a dedication towards autonomy with a focus on client satisfaction, and the promise to always keep it interesting. We seek to not just employ people, but to encourage them to grow through their work with us.
Our clients are industry leaders in manufacturing. We’re helping them digitize their processes, bringing them closer to their customers with more efficiency, and better outcomes. We help them solve problems they never thought possible.
What we value
At BITCADET, we place a premium on diversity, inclusion, and equity. We believe the best results are achieved through collaborative approaches from people of a variety backgrounds. We value people who know how to both work on a team and show results.
How to apply
Please submit your resume with a cover letter explaining why you want to work for BITCADET.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BITCADET is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.