What is the role
As a technical analyst for BITCADET, you’ll be working with the development teams, project leaders and clients to implement and assure the success of complex digital solutions.
You’ll meet with clients to help understand their needs, guide clients through the technical product roll out, and be there to help teach and answer any questions clients may have about their application.
What to expect
This job is predominantly remote, with intermittent visits to client sites. You will be working with cross-functional international teams.
You’ll also be:
- Assuring client satisfaction while maintaining costs
- Writing functional and/or technical specifications for client implementations
- Configuring tools and solutions
- Performing remote training meetings for clients
- Participating in process improvement projects
What we are looking for
- History of client success in a technical role
- History of collaborative project success
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal, and strong presentation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of databases
- Willingness to travel
- 3+ years of progressive job growth
- History working in digital consulting
- History of project management
BITCADET was founded on our dedication to both clients and employees. We are a progressive digital consulting company offering people what they really want in their jobs – complex problems coupled with interesting solutions, collaborative in-person and digital learning environments, a dedication towards autonomy with a focus on client satisfaction, and the promise to always keep it interesting. We seek to not just employ people, but to encourage them to grow through their work with us.
Our clients are industry leaders in manufacturing. We’re helping them digitize their processes, bringing them closer to their customers with more efficiency, and better outcomes. We help them solve problems they never thought possible.
What we value
At BITCADET, we place a premium on diversity, inclusion, and equity. We believe the best results are achieved through collaborative approaches from people of a variety backgrounds. We value people who know how to both work on a team and show results.
How to apply
Please submit your resume with a cover letter explaining why you want to work for BITCADET.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BITCADET is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.